Saturday, February 27, 2010

Complain and adapt or Complain and change?

"I'm looking for the right girl with some good goals in her life so we at the same level"

niggas cut the bullshit! You're on your brother's Sidekick trying holla at me, so you already not on my level! Guys will think of the slickest shit to get a girl. He says he's the realest yet quick to speak up on someone behind their back. He's an entrepreneur...being he threw a function at his house to go on a bootleg shopping spree at fox hills mall. Throughout all the tall tales -and believe me, it's many- why do woman constantly keep falling for these same men????

Are we as woman so resistful to change our preference because we know we can't get what we want and need? Because I understand that finding a good AND CUTE boy is as likely as T-Mobile becoming the best wireless carrier. Majority of the time, woman sacrifice needs for wants because it's better to show off your sexy boyfriend then a faithful man. Personally, I did both and same results in the end. So I know you're like then WTF are you telling me this for? BECAUSE ALL GUYS ARE EVIL HORNY DOGS!!!! Lol jk. It's the exact opposite

my sole advice is to not go into a relationship with expectations. Your spouse will never fulfill them all or if they do, you're probably not fulfilling theirs

No comments:

Post a Comment